Returns custom form template details
Date Released: Jun 2014 Date Updated: Jan 2021
Please note: this endpoint is only available to consume for the cloud and is not part of the AccountRight desktop
Please note: While accessibility via the API is available to both AccountRight and new Essentials files. Not all features will be displayed in Product for new Essentials
The elements list below details information for FormTemplate. To view the descriptions for the elements you can either hover any attribute to reveal details or click here to show all details inline.
Items shown with are required when posting or puting data
Items shown with are read-only elements
- Custom form template name. What are custom forms?
- Type of custom form template, can consist of the following:
- Layout type associated with custom form template for Sales and Purchases (Not applicable for Payslips)
Layouts can consist of the following:
TimeBilling - Only applicable for Sales
- True indicates the form is
system generated (These come by default when AccountRight is installed and cannot be deleted).
False indicates the form is user created and can be deleted.
Example json GET response
- "Name" : "INCIIPRE-2009 Tax Inclusive Pre-Printed Inv",
- "Type" : "Sale",
- "Layout" : "Item",
- "IsSystem" : "true"